Join Pro-lifers in Houston as the Houston Coalition for Life and the Office of Pro-Life Activities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston team up to co-sponsor the 40 Days for Life in Houston outside of the largest abortion facility in the Western Hemisphere!
We will aim to maintain a prayer presence 6 days a week Mon-Friday 6am-6pm and 6am-3pm on Saturdays.
During this prayer campaign, we encourage you to come to the sidewalk to pray for one hour.
If you would like to lead a group to come pray and cover several hours or an entire day of prayer, please contact Clare@houstoncoalition.com
See a Printable Flier in English
See a Printable Flier in Spanish
PARKING: Please Parallel park along Gulf Crest. Do NOT park in Planned Parenthood's parking lot
(1) Please sign a Statement of Peace and either give it to your "Day Captain" or submit it to Clare@houstoncoalition.com
Click here for Statement of Peace in English
Click here for Promesa de Paz in Espanol
(2) Do not park or walk on Planned Parenthood Property or any other private property.
(3) If anyone approaches you, respond with the love of Christ.
(4) If you want to hold a sign please do NOT use graphic signs and during this prayer campaign please only use 40 Days for Life Signs. These can be provided at no cost to you by Houston Coalition for Life if you request them in advance.
(5) Please focus on staying in a mode of prayer while you are out there.
(6) Please remember to follow the Archdiocesan guidelines for prayer at an abortion facility: www.archgh.org/prolife
(7) If you want to sidewalk counsel PLEASE schedule a short free training by contacting Theresa@houstonCoalition.org or Julie at 713-741-8728
We ask all participants to please sign a Statement of Peace for this campaign because it is a unique time that we formally co-sponsor with the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston. If you sign it in the spring, it will account for most prayer activities for the year until the next Spring campaign.
For more information please contact Clare, Program Director at Houston Coalition for Life: 713-395-1330
or Julie, Director of the Office of Pro-Life Activities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston: 713-741-8728